Friday, October 10, 2008

SHOW AND TELL!

Every Friday I will show a few pictures and tell about them. This week I thought I would introduce my pack.
There is my 3 yr old Boston Terrier Oscar. He is really spunky and friendly, but he is also an airhead. He is also very accident prone, but I love him.


Next, there is Ginger. He is a 4 yr old Abyssinian guinea pig. He got his name because he was supposed to be a girl. I had a female at the time that was too old to breed, so the pet store I got him from payed for him to get neutered because they were only supposed to sell females.
Then there is Lilly. She is a 2 yr old Sheltie (aka Silkie) guinea pig who I rescued from a family that couldn't keep her. Ginger is in love and can't live without her. She should have long hair all over her body, but she barbers herself (notice the uneven hair in the back).
 

No comments: