Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's been a long time

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have been really busy! Work has been really crazy with a lot of dogs coming in every day. I have also been housesitting almost everyweek for the past two months, so I haven't had much time to be around the computer.
During this whole time, I have also been dealing with housetraining Sadie ( mama chi ) which is not going all too well. She has taken to going potty all over my floor and not where I want her too go! It is so frustrating sometimes, but I know I can't give up.
Oscar has been having seizures and when he does they can last about 1-3 minutes. On thursday I finally found out that the vets may have caused the seizures! It's a long story so I will explain more about it tomorrow.

On top of all that, I was finally able to get a new camera about a month ago. It's a Nikon D90 that came with two lenses and several other things ( too much to list ). I have been saving up for about the last three years and it was so worth it! The pictures it takes are amazing and it's so fast. This picture and the ones above were taken with it.

No comments: