Monday, July 25, 2011

4th of July

This year the 4th of July was really great and really busy too! Louis came over in the morning to go with me to the 4th of July pancake breakfast for my parent's ward. The food was good and it was just fun.

In the early afternoon Louis and I went over to his house where his family was having a barbecue. I got to meet his brother and sister-in-law and two of his aunts. The meal was great and the cake for dessert was so yummy.

That night we went back to my house to watch fireworks and do a few too. We didn't go out and buy any fireworks this year because they were expensive for some reason. It turned out to be a great day!

This is the dutch oven that housed the yummy chocolate cake

Louis and his sister roasting marshmallows for smore's

His niece and nephew

Some fireworks from the Seattle Fireworks Show

No comments: