Monday, September 12, 2011

Evergreen State Fair 2011

The fair this year was great! I went a total of two times. Once with Louis and his family on opening day (it was free admission until 2pm). The second time, Louis went with my family and it was also a lot of fun. This year one of my pictures one first place and the creative award.
The little baby pigs were so cute! They were only 7 days old.
The baby goats were really cute too.
When Louis went with my family, we went to see the lumberjack show. It's always a must see event.
My niece and nephew came went to the fair too. My sister, her husband, and my mom went on the kid rides with them.
Louis and I played a game of mini golf. It was so much fun, but we felt really rushed because the people behind us were going really fast.
See me roar!
Here Louis is giving the bear a high five.

No comments: