Monday, November 25, 2013

41 weeks and Signs of Labor

This morning I woke up at 2:30 AM to some contractions that were about 5-7 minutes apart and only lasted about 30 seconds. They went on like this for several hours until Louis went to work. Around 10 AM, I was still having some contractions, so I called Louis and told him that he should probably come home. He got home around 10:30 and then the contractions stopped about 10 minutes later. I was so bummed and Louis didn't really want to go back to work. I've been having contractions on and off all day.

Louis and I went to Alderwood Mall and Babies R Us and walked around for a bit. We just wanted to see if it could bring active labor faster, but it didn't. Right now the contractions have stopped and I'm hoping to get some sleep tonight.

No comments: