Monday, December 8, 2008

Time flies fast

It's been a while since I posted 'cause it's been really busy around here.

Thanksgiving was great! My brother Mike, his wife Amanda, and my niece Lilly came over for the holiday. I had so much fun with them. I wish I could see them more often....maybe this summer I could swing by there? I got some really cute pictures that I will post as soon as I can. Lilly is so cute cute, and smart, and wow can she talk!

My dog has also been very sick. He was throwing up at least 3-4 times a day. The vets think that he is having siezures in his stomach that are making him throw up. They put him on an anti-siezure medication to see if that helps. If the vomiting stops the vets were right. Poor Oscar.

1 comment:

mandamike said...

I can't wait to see your pictures :)

Sorry that Oscar has been so sick, I hope they find out what's wrong with him.