Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Crazy Me

So, I have decided to do something completely crazy. I love taking Oscar out hiking with me. He has his little backpack that he carries all his stuff in and he can go a lot further than most Boston Terriers, plus he has so much fun. Recently I purchased a book called "Best hikes with dogs: Western Washington". Inside it has a whole list of hiking trails, where they are, how long they are etc. I figure- Why not do them all by next summer? So, that is what I am going to do- all 85 hikes. I will take my cameras with me on every single one and take photos of my adventures. Plus I will blog about each one and list the good, the bad, and the weird.

This is going to be so much fun!

2 comments:

mandamike said...

sounds awesome! I wish we could be there to go with you :)

Christine said...

We have that book! I should have sent it to you. :) Some of those hikes are hard... it will be a challenge but worth it in the end! Good luck!!