Monday, June 28, 2010

The Long year

So, I decided to put this into parts, because if I don't it will get pretty boring.

Shortly after I did my last post, but previous boss bacame a real jerk and became very verbally and emotionally hurtful. I started to become very depressed and extremely stressed whenever I got to work. That started to show when my health started to decline, and I lost about 45 pounds, and I wasn't that big before. There was a point where my family bacame very worried about me and it was then that I knew I had to get out of that situation, for my own well being.

In early August I quit my job. That was probably the hardest thing I have ever done because I loved it, and still do, but I didn't like my boss.

In september, I started having hip problems again. It was a real bummer because I didn't have any issues with it for about 6 years. After going to the doctor and getting several x-rays, I found out that it wasn't the hip bone or joint. So, I had to go over to an orthopedist who suggested that, before thinking about doing surgery, I should try doing some physical therapy for about 6 weeks to see if that would fix the problem. Six weeks later, no change. The only other option was surgery. November 5th I had the surgery to lengthen my IT Band in my hip, as well as the muscles and tendons. The six weeks of recovery went be extremely slow and I couldn't wait for it to be all over. By the end, I was suffering from a severe case of cabin fever.

Thankfully, the surgery worked and I am feeling so much better. I am also happy to say that I found a part time job working as a nanny for an 18 month old adoreable little boy. I didn't want to go full time right after the surgery, I am working up to it though. I am also working on my photography because that is what I want to do in my life.

No comments: