Monday, February 14, 2011

In need of a dentist.

Over the past week my wisdom teeth have been bothering my badly. Tomorrow I am going to call the dentist office to make an appointment. Hopefully I can get in soon so my mouth won't be in anymore pain. Thank goodness for Kanka or else I don't think I would be able to get though this. On the plus side- I got a new phone *yeah*! I am so happy! My old one was well- old.

Also, on Friday I had to take one of my skinny pigs into the vet because she had sores all over her body. It turns out she has Ringworm! Could this week get any worse. I had to wash all the bedding, my clothes, the cage and house. Now I have two different ointments that I have to put on Vanilla Bean everyday for the next 4 weeks. I am also praying that none of the other animals or I get it.

Hopefully there will be better days in the future.

No comments: