Thursday, March 24, 2011

Life is great!

So yesterday was a great day, for more than one reason. The weather was so nice with lots of sunshine. I have been housesitting, so I got out of the house a little bit later than I had planned because I wanted to make sure that the dogs had a chance to play. I went home to do a few things before I went out.

Fast forward a few hours and I decide to go to the Wilmot- Gateway park in Woodinville with Oscar and then walk the Sammammish River Trail. I called up a friend of mine Louis to see if he wanted to join me. He didn't have any plans for the evening so he met me at the park and we started walking. We got to talking about many things and the time went by so fast! When we finally checked the time it had been two hours, so we decided to turn around and head back. It only took about an hour to get back to the park. It was so much fun though and we both had a great time. By the time I got home it was about 7:45 ish and I had to hurry and get my stuff together so that I could leave for the other house. The poor dogs hadn't been out since 11 am. I felt bad for them but at the same time I felt to good because I had so much fun. I'm hoping that there will be more fun times in the future!

No comments: