Monday, March 28, 2011

My weekend

I had a great weekend and I hope there are many more to come! On Saturday morning I went to the All Fool's Day Parade that the city of Woodinville puts on every year. I took Oscar last year but he kind flipped out with the sirens of the fire trucks and police cars. It was so bad that I thought for sure he was going to have a seizure (it happens when he gets stressed) so this year I left him home. I didn't want to put him throught that again. Louis had asked me a few days ago if the family would mind if he came with me. He had never heard of this parade before (probably because he has lived in Bothell all his life) and thought it sounded fun. I told him that my family wouldn't mind and that it is a very fun event. He called me just as I was pulling into the Top Food parking lot and told me where to meet him. Then we went to meet up with the rest of my family (this includes my mom, two of my sisters, a brother in-law, niece and nephew). After the parade we went to get some cake that the city of Woodinville provided. Louis and I both had chocolate pieces (there was also vanilla too) and WOW it was good! I would have gotten a picture of it but by the time we got there, it was already almost half gone and I'm sure nobody wants to see that. After cake Louis and I walked over to Barnes and Noble for a little while. We looked at all sorts of books and also talked about the kind of books we enjoyed reading. It was very fun. We then went to a couple of other stores before each going home. When I checked the time on my phone it had been about 3 1/2 hours since the end of the parade. The time just flew by so fast! Now, here are some pictures from the day.
The fire truck at the start of the parade

These were for some mexican restaurant



The Easter Bunny




The Mini Cooper




Ronald McDonald (he scares me)


Back to the Future


No comments: