Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Garden D' Lights

It's been so long since I have posted anything. It has been really crazy this month, but it has been really fun! At the beginning of December, Louis went with me to Redmond lights. We took Oscar and Sadie with us and it was great. Sadie played it safe in the dog stroller because that is her safe zone, but Oscar was saying hi to everyone he met. There were so many people who wanted to get pictures of him in his Santa suit.




Now I will talk about the Garden D'Lights at the Bellevue Botanical Garden. I pre-ordered the tickets for it because that is what is recommended on the website. That way we wouldn't have to wait in line for tickets. My sister Lily and her husband Magnus picked Louis and I up from my house. The garden was amazing and I am so glad we all went together because we all had a great time!

The jellyfish lights

The octopus and starfish

The fountain

The peacock

The Garden with butterflies

Charlotte's Web

Bird and birdhouse

The friendly dragon

Me and Louis

No comments: