Thursday, October 18, 2012

Disneyland

Okay, I know it's been a long time and I have been really busy these past 8 months. On Christmas Day, Louis's parents told everyone that they were taking us on a trip to Disneyland. I was so happy to learn that I would be going too. We left Washington Monday June 18th and got back late Friday June 22nd. These were a few pictures from the air plane on our way to California.








Tuesday was the first day we went to the Disney Park. Me, Louis, and his sister Mercedes got dropped off first. We thought we would be able to get our Disneyland passes first, but found out that we needed his father to get them. So, we had to call his parents and let them know, then stand around, get some pictures, and wait until his parents showed up.






We had such a great time there. Here are some pictures from Disneyland.






















The best part about Disneyland?

On Tuesday June 19th, after the World of Color show, Louis proposed to me. It was wonderful and I said yes!!! I can't imagine being with anyone else.





No comments: