Friday, March 15, 2013

Our Wedding

This is way past due, but I'm blogging about our wedding now. Louis and I got married October 13th, 2012 in the Seattle LDS Temple. It was a wonderful experience and I can't imagine getting married to anyone else. Louis is my knight in shining armor and I love his so much! Now, let's get to some pictures!

We didn't come out of the Temple wearing our wedding dress and tuxedo because it had been raining all morning and the ground was wet. I didn't want to get my beautiful dress all nasty with water and mud. That would not have been cool!








Friends of the family offered their home for our reception and it was wonderful! Everything turned out perfect!













The cake was amazing and very tasty!











My car got toilet papered and stuffed with leaves.

















We also got some pictures of me, the beautiful bride!














We also got some silly pictures.




















More pictures!




















No comments: