Friday, July 18, 2014

Catching Up

I have been so busy the last few weeks and I feel horrible for not blogging more often. My goal is to make a new blog post every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but we'll see how that goes. For now, I am going to play a little catch up. For the month leading up to the concert that Louis performed in, Zachary and I went to the rehearsals because it was something fun to do on Thursday nights. Sometimes Zachary did get a little bored and I would take him outside for a walk around the building. I would get pictures of him in the grass because he loves being outside. I will share my favorites.


He really looks like a mix of a younger version of my brother Dan and Louis.







The next two were taken while we were listening to the rehearsal. Zachary loves to sit and hear the music!






These next few were taken the week after the pictures above. You want to know what I see in these next pictures?

A future model. This kid can pose without even trying!












I'll add in another photo just for fun. This picture was taken right after he fell over onto the grass. Normally, he would scream at home if this happened. He didn't cry at all this time. He might have looked a little stunned, but no crying.



No comments: