Friday, January 23, 2009

Crazy, Crazy, Crazy

So, I haven't posted in a couple of weeks because I have been super busy. Between my dog and I getting sick and me getting bitten by a dog- I don't know where to begin. I have been fighting this nasty cold for the last three weeks and it just won't seem to go away. My dog has still been throwing up everyday and the vets don't know why. He has also been having some issues with digestion and bad gas so I have switched his food to a duck based kibble with ground duck mixed in ( I tried the canned duck and potato but he hated it ). So far he has done really well with it.

I have also had to have my car fixed twice in the last month. The first time was right before Christmas when I had to get new brakes put on. The second time was this past monday when it got a tune up and oil change.

Last Friday I got bitten on the hand by a dog at work. It was mostly bruised badly. The same dog has gotten me in the hand before, but she doesn't really know what she is doing. She tries to get the ball as it's coming out of your hand and sometimes she ends up grabbing onto your hand instead of the ball. Thus, why I really don't like that dog.

I will post the snow pictures (from December) tonight whenI get home from work.

No comments: