Friday, January 23, 2009

SHOW AND TELL!

So, I finally got a chance to put the snow pictures onto the computer. It was really beautiful to look at but really nasty to drive in. The first few pictures are of a few days that I measured the snow.
The next few pictures are of Oscar being cute in his new sweater. It was handmade for him by someone I housesit for.
The sweater didn't stay blue for long.

In this next one, Oscar is about to get a sled ride by my brother Dan.

This was the snow cave made for Oscar. At first he wasn't too sure about it.

He got used to going in it, but then didn't want to come out.
This poor garbage truck was stuck in a parking lot for almost two weeks.

I had to dig my car out almost everyday. This is why.

My dad and I took several walks together. I had a great time with him. He took many picture for me.

The tree branches were so heavy from the snow that I had to get down really low in order to go under them. If I looked cold, it's because I was.

Here are a few more

We walked along the main road and it was kind of creepy. The snow was so deep that we were about 3 feet above the cars going by, but you can't tell from the pictures.

This was taken in the same spot as a photo in one of my previous posts, but this time the snow is a lot deeper.

My dad thought it would be funny to take a picture of me trying to get out of the deep snow. It wasn't easy.

Oscar had a hard time walking though the snow. He often had to walk in my footsteps. Sometimes he just gave up and waited for me to come get him.

No comments: