Friday, May 27, 2011

Crazy Day


Yesterday was really crazy but great at the same time. At 1pm I had a dentist appointment to get my tooth ready for the crown. They got impressions of my mouth and were shocked when they saw my bite. My teeth on one side don't touch like they are supposed to. Three impressions were taken because the dentist was trying to figure out if that really was my bite. It was actually very amusing to listen to the dentist try to figure things out. At one point I even laughed so hard I snorted. Then I was asked if I was interested in getting a few more fillings done so I wouldn't have to make another appointment to do it. It was another 1.5 hours and they asked several times if I wanted to take a little break but I just wanted it to be done. I was told that I was a real trooper during the whole 3 hours.

I got home around 5pm and Louis was already waiting for me. We had time to do a few things before leaving to see Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides at 6:45pm. We had so much fun and I was an awesome movie. Much better than the last one. It took my mind off the pain in my mouth and I was having fun at the same time. The only bad part was that I couldn't eat any candy or popcorn like I usually do. At least I had a great time!

No comments: