Friday, November 11, 2011

Bellevue Botanical Gardens- Again

You may wonder why I am writing about another trip to the Bellevue Botanical Gardens. Well, the gardens are so beautiful throughout the year and I really enjoy being out in nature and seeing what God has to offer.

When Louis and I went to the gardens last Saturday there were volunteers setting up for the Garden D'Lights. This year it is happening from November 26th-December 31st and it looks like it will be really cool. Louis and I are already planning on going at least once and I'm trying to convince my family to come with us.

Before getting to the pictures I wanted to share two quotes that say how I feel about these gardens.

"If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere."
- Vincent Van Gogh

"Always remember the beauty of the garden, for there is peace."
- Author Unknown

No comments: