Friday, November 4, 2011

Pumpkin Carving With Family

Let's catch up on what has happened over the last week. On Sunday Louis and I went with my parents to Shelly and Mark's house after church. We did pumpkin carving, had dinner, and just had fun. It was great and the pumpkins ended up looking good.

Ma and my adoreable niece Gwyneth

Me and my nephew Owen

Now, to the pumpkins! Me, Louis, Owen, my mom, and Gwyneth each had our own pumpkin and it was really fun to see what each of us would carve out in them. First we had to cut the hole in the top.

Then we had to get all the insides out

And finally the carving begins!

The finished product

Louis did the grim reaper, Gwyneth's is the one with the half smile, Owen did the tall silly face, and mine was the kitty bat thing. They all turned out so cute!

No comments: