Friday, August 15, 2014

I Hate Credit Card Offers!

You know what I'm talking about.  The companies sneak offers into your mail and try to get you to sign up with them.  It's my least favorite thing to get in the mail and we still get about one a week, sometimes two.  I have been going through our old mail pile and by old mail, I mean 2 years worth (I know I should have done it sooner).  I have our shredder out and have been shredding everything that we don't need to keep, which is a lot!  Some of the card offers come with the little fake credit cards just to show you what it would look like and, at first, I just shredded them along with the other mail. I got to see so many of them that I decided to keep those little cards to see how many we had actually gotten.  All in all, we collected 21 cards and that's not counting the ones that got the shredder.  So, we probably got about 35 little cards total in just 2 years.


The cards on the bottom are just a bonus!  They came with mail from Comcast and google.  Personally, I think it's all a waste of paper and trees.  I wish they would stop coming but that's never going to happen.

No comments: