Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

So, I should start off by saying that it has been super crazy at my house. That's most likely the reason why I haven't blogged in several weeks. Let me tell you, a lot can happen in a month! Some things good, some not so good. There is a lot to fit in so I will try to do just that.

After my last post, my father's side of the family had the annual reunion at Mukilteo Lighthouse Park. Louis went with me and it was so much fun! We both had an awesome time and he got to meet more of my family.

Here we are on the beach


Walking along the beach with Oscar. It was low tide.


We found a starfish and I had to really pull hard to get it up so I could throw it back in the water. It didn't want to let go of the rocks!


Me, my brother Dan, and my sister Angelique


Me and Louis together. We really had a great time. I love him so much!


By the end of the pictures, this is what the feeling was. I had been laughing really hard before this point. I don't even remember doing this.


I will have to write more posts to get caught up with everything.

1 comment:

mandamike said...

Those are wonderful photo's it looks like you and lewis are made for eachother :) :)
Love and miss you!
Amanda