Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hallie's Birthday Party

Louis has the cutest niece Hallie. When I heard that her birthday party was going to be last Saturday, the 22nd, I was all for going. I wouldn't have missed it for anything. Louis and I went to pick up his father at his work first and then drove down to Renton where the party was going to be. It was so much fun and the night couldn't have gone any better (I've been saying that a lot lately). It was a total girl party- pink everywhere, but it was so cute too!


The drinking cups. What a fun idea!


Louis made this heart for me from one of the the little necklaces. He is so sweet!

This wasn't all the presents. Not everyone was there when I took the picture.

Hallie and the cake, Hallie helping cut the cake, and Hallie eating the cake. YUM!

Hallie opening the present from me and Louis

It was just a great night!

No comments: