Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wisdom teeth are finally out!

I couldn't be happier about posting this! About a month and a half ago my wisdom teeth started to bother me.......a lot! I mean, the pain was keeping me up and night so I couldn't get a good night's sleep. Knowing that I would be starting school on the 24th I wanted to at least get it done within two weeks of that day. I was able to get the surgery done on October 13th and I was so happy that I wouldn't be having anymore pain.

I really like the dentist that did the surgery. She was very funny and I wasn't scared at all. She made it a good experience.

I don't remember much about the car ride home. I was so sleepy from the sedation. That night my father had a bus run and my mom *HAD* to go to Shelly's house while Mark was gone for a few days. Since I had to have a responsible adult with me for the first 24 hours, Louis got to be lucky on to stay with me. He made sure that I was okay and that I took my medicine at the right time. We watched The Day After Tomorrow.

I am really thankful that he came over several times to keep me company. It would have been really lonely without him there. * THANK YOU LOUIS!* Just had to say it again.

No comments: