Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Gwyneth's Birthday party

I have a feeling that I am going to be playing catch up for the next couple of posts. So much has happened!

September 24th was my niece's 4th Birthday party. I can't believe she is 4 already. Time goes by so fast! It was a lot of fun and I know that she really liked the gifts that Louis and I got her.

Here is the cake


Let me explain the next few pictures. We lit the candles and then sang "Happy Birthday". In the middle of the song Gwyneth decided to blow the candles out, so we had to light them again to get through the rest of the song.


Here she is with the present from me and Louis


Here she is with the little Pascal from Tangled and also with the princess jewelry box. Both were from us. She loved them!


I'm not really sure why she was doing this but it is so cute!


I just love my niece Gwyneth!

No comments: