Friday, April 1, 2011

Bad Timing

I made a date for tomorrow evening with Louis. It should be really great but there is a chance I may not be able to go. I had the last two days off work which have been really nice....until last night. I couldn't wait for the new show called Mobbed- with Howie Mandel and right before it was about to start I got sick! I couldn't believe it...I was thowing up so bad (at least lunch and dinner). I didn't even know that much food was in me. This went on for about an hour before I finally felt a little better and by then I was totally exhausted. I first texted my boss to let her know that I couldn't come in to work today (I couldn't talk because I was in between throwing up), then I went to bed. I ended up waking up about 3 times with nausea but there was really nothing left in my stomach at that point, so it wasn't that great of a night. I feel a little better today, but haven't eaten anything that would be too harsh on my stomach (really didn't want it to come back up again). My boss called me this afternoon to let me know that I didn't need to come in to work tomorrow because she thought I should have one more day to rest. I just hope I feel better tomorrow because I want to go on this date tomorrow night- and want to watch Tangled while I'm at his house too (I haven't seen it yet). If I don't feel better I will have to call him up and tell him that we'll have to do it another day. I hope I don't have to do that.

No comments: