Friday, April 8, 2011

Maybe not

So, we might not be going up to Tiger Mountain tomorrow after all. If the weather is too cloudy we won't go because we want to enjoy the trails without worrying about whether or not it's going to rain. Even though the weatherman says that the clouds should hold off until the evening I have to ask myself "Do we really want to chance it?

Today has been a wonderful day so far. There has actually been a blue sky for most of the afternoon. I am going to Xander to the park when he wakes up from his nap and I am going to also take my mom with me so she can get some pictures of us together. I've been wanting to do it for a while, but everyone was usually busy so it was just me. I'm crossing my fingers that everything will go smoothly this afternoon.

No comments: