Monday, April 4, 2011

Great Weekend!

I had a fantastic weekend! I was not sick when I woke up on Saturday, so I was able to get things done in the morning. Since I didn't have to worry about working, I was able to make some really yummy No-Bake cookies that I brought to Louis's house that night. I got to his house around 5:45 but I called him right before I left the house so that he could get prepared. I brought my laptop so I could show him more of my photos that I haven't printed out yet. The dinner was great! The curry and rice were cooked perfectly. Right after dinner we ate some of the cookies I brought and they were so good! Next, Louis, his sister and I all watched Tangled together. I had never seen it before and I have to say that it was a super cute movie. I wasn't sure what to expect but I really liked it. After the movie was over I took out the laptop and showed him some of the photos that I had taken over the last several years. We had some laughs about a few of them (which was fun in itself). When we were done looking at my pictures he took me downstairs to show me some pictures on his computer. They were mostly pictures from his mission in Japan but there were also some from Germany, and here in Washington. All I can say is WOW. Japan looks amazing! There are so many parks there and many have beautiful waterfalls. I can't really put into words how good they were because they are hard to describe. Time flew by really fast and before we knew- it was 1 am! I have never in my life stayed out that late.....ever. I got home around 2 am but I had the best time. I'm going to invite him over for dinner next week (this week was really busy for my mom) when I see him at FHE tonight.

No comments: