Thursday, April 7, 2011

This Weekend

I am hoping that the weather decides to be good this weekend. Partly because I am really sick and tired of the rain and partly because Louis and I have already made a date for that day to go to Tiger Mountain and I would hate to have to cancel that trip. Even though we do have a backup plan if it does rain, I would really love to get out of the house and back out into nature. Plus I also want to try out the new camera too! The last time I went to tiger mountain was over ten years ago when I went with my brother Steve. It was so much fun and the view was amazing! We even ate McDonald's food when we got to the top (back when I still ate meat). I can't wait to go back again, but this time with a guy I really like. Here are two pictures from last time.



No comments: