Monday, April 25, 2011

Garden Planted

Saturday was by far the best day of the week! Louis came over in the morning to help out with the garden and we had so much fun the whole day. We laid down bricks to make a border for the garden area. It seperates the plants from the walkway. He also helped me mix the soil with the plant mix I got at Costco. I planted my vegetables and strawberries yesterday. Now I just have to wait.

Then Louis and I helped my parents put gravel into the dog potty yard. The gravel was in the driveway and we had to haul it around the house to the backyard. It was a lot of hard work but totally worth it. Here is a picture of me while working hard.


We got done around 8 pm, had dinner, then watched some of "The 10th Kingdom". If you haven't seen that movie it's really good. It's 8 hours long so you had to be ready to either watch it on a day you're not doing anything or watch it in parts. Louis told me he really liked what he saw so far.

No comments: