Thursday, January 12, 2012

Can you Spot it?

I took Sadie, Oscar, and my parent's dog Miko for a walk today. We had been walking along the Tolt Pipeline Trail and were going back to the car. I thought I saw something and I almost missed it. After doing a double take, I realized that I had seen something in a yard along the trail. Now I ask you:

Do you see what I see?


It's really small so it might take a minute to spot it.



Still don't see it?

Let me zoom in a little.


Hopefully you are starting to see something. Anything?

I will zoom in closer.



Please....Please....Please....tell me that you see what it is!


If you (still) haven't found it by now, here it is.


Yes, it was a squirrel and, because it was still a baby and doesn't know any better, it didn't freak out or try to run away when it saw me and the dogs.

ISN'T IT SO CUTE?

It is?

Yeah, I thought so too!

No comments: