Sunday, January 15, 2012

Can't Sleep

I wish I could say that I can sleep but that would be lying and I was always taught that it's not okay to lie. I wish I was one of those people who fall asleep fast and stay asleep all night. I have tried so many things to help me be restful but with no luck.

The reason I bring all this up is because I didn't get to bed until around 3:15 this morning. Before you judge me se and my sleeping habits, let me say that I don't normally stay up that late. I just had such a great time talking with Louis last night because I didn't get to see him at all yesterday (that story is for the next post). When I talk with him it's like time speeds up and pretty soon it's been 5 hours when it only feels like one. I just had the hardest time feeling tired.

I woke up this morning around 9:30 and 6 hours is just not enough for me. I didn't want to get up but my body wouldn't let me sleep anymore than that. It probably doesn't help that I am a very light sleeper. Louis told me last night that he would give me some of his sleep if he could. Believe me....if I could, I would take it but I can't. I just want to get a good night's sleep and not have to wake up tired. When I am tired I get really bad headaches, my eyes hurt, and I feel like I need a nap in the afternoon.

I hope I can get some much needed rest soon. It's killing me! My last resort is a sleep study, but I really don't want to do that unless I absolutely have to.

No comments: