Monday, January 9, 2012

New Year's Eve

I'm almost caught up on my blogging. New Year's Eve was great. Louis came over during the day and we had so much fun waiting for the new year. First we played Perfect Dark on my Nintendo 64. Yes, I still have 64 and that's okay because a lot of the games are really fun. After playing that game for about 1.5 hours we ate some dinner. It was just veggie burgers and bell peppers, but still very tasty! Later in the evening we (my mom, dad, Louis and I) played a very fun game of Mario Party. It has been such a long time since I played that one with more that 2 people and we all had a great time.

Around 11:30 pm Louis and I left the house to go celabrate the new year at Marina Park in Kirkland. We were not sure if we would be able to see the Seattle fireworks from the waterfront, but we didn't really care either way. Well, as it turns out, we couldn't see Seattle fireworks, but there were some local fireworks.

We both rang in the New Year talking about how great the last year was. We have both been such a big part in each other's lives. 2011 brought some really good changes to my life and I know there are so many things I would not have done without Louis there right by my side. Honestly, it's going to be pretty hard to top last year!

So, with that, I welcome the new year with open arms and can't wait to see what it brings!

No comments: