Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas Part 3

Two parts down, one part to go. After opening presents at my house, Louis and I went over to his house so his family could open presents. We got there in the late morning because we wanted to have enough time for everyone to open their gifts before going to church. I brought my church clothes with me so I could just change at his house and put my pajamas back on after church. Now, let's go to the pictures.

His mom opening one of her gifts


His dad after opening his gift from me. It was a coin just like the one I gave Louis, but with his favorite plane on it.


Louis after opening his gift from nephew Caleb


Louis's sister Mercedes after opening her gift from me. It was the Iron Chef America game for Nintendo DS. It looked so fun; I almost wanted to keep it for myself!


More pictures



After church- which was totally awesome- we made a stop off at my sister shelly's house so Louis and I could drop by a few presents for my nephew Owen and niece Gwyneth. Then, we watched as they opened them and saw how excited they were to play with the new toys. It was so worth the trip over there.

Next, we all went back to Louis's house because his brother, sister-in-law, nephew Caleb, and niece Hallie came over to open their presents from us. It was so much fun and I really enjoy seeing Caleb and Hallie. They are so cute!







That was a lot for Christmas Day, but I am finally done! It was a great day and I hope there are more to come in the next year.

No comments: