Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Part 2


The post before was more about Christmas Eve, so this one is going to be about Christmas Day. The picture above is of my parent's tree that morning before all the presents got opened. Louis made it to my house early in the morning and then the craziness started.

Dan got the electronic Monopoly


I got an eeyore mug from my sweet boss Julia


Louis got the music to Toy Story 2 and gold coin from me and a fish tank light from my parents.




My mom got Yahtzee Flash and Dan got Lego Rockband for his Nintendo DS



I got a click stick for training Sadie. I have actually tried it with her since I got it and she is learning fast.


I got a really cute pillowcase from my mom and dad. And I also added a picture of Sadie and me. * Notice how well she is censored by herself*



Then we come to the gift from Louis. It was amazing- just like he is. Plus it had a little bit of everything!
Here is proof of just how cool it was.









It was a great Christmas with my family, but it wasn't over yet. Next, we went over to Louis's house to watch his family open presents. That will be in part 3.

No comments: